We ship internationally to Canada and Australia and all other locations on a case by case basis.
For customers in Canada and Australia - you can order through the website.
For customers located elsewhere - to initiate the process, use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page and include where you are located (city, province, postal codes appreciated) and a list of what you would like to purchase. We will then let you know with in 1-2 business days if we can ship these items and what the shipping cost will be.
For all International Customers - please make your self familar with the following shipping policies:
- Some items we offer cannot be shipped out of the US, or may not be able to be shipped to certain countries. We will inform you if any items is restricted before shipping and reverse the transaction.
- Your purchase may be subject to additional duties or taxes imposed by your country. The buyer is responsible for these.
- We ship USPS and complete the necessary custom forms with the exact item description and retail cost.
- Once your package is in the USPS system it is out of our direct control. Therefore, like most internet transactions, the buyer assumes the risk of loss or damage during transfer.
- You may purchase additional insurance. Let us know before you pay your invoice or immediately after placing your order.
- BBB is not responsible for delays caused by customs.
- If you suspect your package is lost, please work with your local shipper using the supplied tracking number first. If your package has not arrived after six weeks (due to customs in some cases it may take this long), please let us know so we can open a case with USPS.
- You may return your unused item within 30 days of purchase. However, the Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost associated with the return or the exchange.